Force Plate-Instrumented Treadmill
AMTI’s tandem treadmill is our most popular force-sensing treadmill. The innovative front-to-back split belt design promotes a natural gait while providing complete bilateral forces during both walking and running. Research has shown that a side-by-side split belt leads to altered mechanics resulting from a widened stance. AMTI’s unique design provides the data you need, without compromising natural movement.
- Inclination up to 25% grade
- Reversible belts for uphill and downhill testing
- Two independent, 6-axis force platforms with 8800 N vertical capacity
- Adjustable speed up to 20 km/hr
- Ships fully-assembled with all software pre-loaded on an AMTI-supplied PC
- Simple digital USB integration with all leading motion capture software
- AMTI’s StrideWorks software automatically transforms front/back forces into left/right limb forces in real-time. Stream this data directly into your motion capture software (via USB).
Featuring AMTI’s unique front-to-back split belt design
Need to alter the speed of left and right belts?
Check out our side-by-side treadmill.
Treadmill Installation Options
- Sits on top of the floor
- Ships with stairs for easy access
- Caster wheels to move in/out of capture volume
(if need be)
- Installs within recessed concrete pit or raised access floor
- Surface/belts flush with surrounding floor
- Ships with mounting rails
Specifications & Details
Review detailed treadmill specifications below.