The Optima amplifier (OPTIMA-SC) is an essential component of AMTI’s patented Optima force measurement systems. This signal conditioner works exclusively with Optima-HPS and Optima-BMS force plates and precision calibration files to provide levels of accuracy never before seen in force platform systems.
AMTI’s Optima amplifier provides both a digital (USB) output for direct connection to your PC, and a 6-channel analog output if a third-party data acquisition system is preferred. To facilitate setup, the amplifier automatically reads profile information stored onboard all AMTI Optima force platforms, including bridge resistance, transducer capacity, and serial number. All that is required by you is the upload of a corresponding precision calibration file (.bcf) unique to your force plate.
Essential component of Optima force plate systems
Digital & Analog Outputs
- USB 2.0 output cable included
- 6-channel analog output to BNC or stripped wire available upon request
- 15 VDC, 0.2 A
- Requires access to standard 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power
- Facilitates synchronization with third-party systems
- Supports both Genlock and external triggering
Specifications & Details
Review detailed amplifier specifications below.