The MC818 is a rectangular six-axis, four-element type transducer which features an 8 x 18 inch working area. This sensor is available in multiple vertical capacities, ranging from 1,000 lb to 4,000 lb (see Specifications Tables). The surface of the MC818 is equipped with 41 threaded holes for customer attachment points.
Manufactured from high strength aluminum alloy with an anodized finish, its flanged base is also built for T-slot mounting. Elastomeric O-ring seals and internal potting offer extra protection for the strain gage elements and wiring and long-lasting performance.
See the Specifications Tables below for more details.
Complete your system with our state-of-the-art Gen-5 amplifier
AMTI's Gen-5 signal conditioner (amplifier) features advanced functionality and built-in digitization to provide you with a powerful and flexible system. Connect to your PC and start collecting data straight out of the box.Learn More
AMTI's industrial sensors can be paired with optional components to create a complete system.
- Advanced signal conditioner
- Pairs with multi-axis sensors or legacy plates
- USB 2.0 digital or analog outputs
- 30 ft. standard length
- Connects amplifier to force sensor
- Data transfer and power supply
- Included at no charge with every amplifier/system purchase
- Data collection software with real-time stream and export
Specifications & Details
Review detailed force transducer specifications and model versions below.