The HE6X6 is a compact, portable force platform for quantifying very low loads. This 6″x6″ multi-axis force platform is a portable solution ideal for human proprioception testing and small animal applications. This platform comes in a variety of capacities, ranging from 1 to 20 lb. of maximum vertical force.
The HE6x6 features a one piece sensing element that provides extremely high overload protection on all axes. Typically greater than 100x capacity. Top & bottom mounting holes are provided in the force platform, but are not needed for many applications.
Only the platform, cable, power supply interface box (PJB-101) and a computer are needed to collect data.
Working with low loads?
Digital Output (RS-232)
- Single or dual-plate RS-232 connections provided
- PJB-101 junction box, 2m serial cable, 4.3m RJ modular cable
- Serial-to-USB converter
Optional Analog Output
- 8-channel analog output
- 10-pin ribbon cable included
- Stripped wire (5405FB) or BNC (5405F) cables available
- Powered through PJB-101 (digital or analog)
- 7.5V, 200 mA
- 2 provided for dual-plate
Specifications & Details
Review detailed force plate specifications below.