AMTI’s instrumented equipment has been trusted by researchers worldwide for over 45 years to provide accurate and reliable data in support of their scientific achievements.
See you in 2013 ISPGR Japan
POSTPONED TO 2013
The ISPGR committee decided on April 13th to postpone its June conference:
SUMMARY OF SEVERAL IMPORTANT ISSUES:
• The Akita conference will be postponed to the year 2013. A new specific date will be communicated as soon as the Japanese hosts have identified the best option.
• The 20th ISPGR Conference will now be held next year, in Europe. The specific date and location of this 2012 conference will be communicated to you shortly.
• This next meeting in 2012 will signify an important and exciting new development, as this will be a merged meeting of the ISPGR and the Gait & Mental function conferences. We expect that this joint meeting will attract much larger numbers of delegates and, importantly, will serve to bring together basic scientists and clinically interested researchers from across the globe.
• If successful, the Akita 2013 meeting will also be a merged meeting of the ISPGR and the Gait & Mental function conferences. This way, we hope to come back to Japan stronger than ever before!
• Abstracts accepted for the Akita meeting will be transferred to the new 2012 meeting. Nearer the time, presenters will be given an opportunity to update their abstracts. There will be no abstract book for the cancelled 2011 meeting. “