AMTI is a passionate supporter of the international community of researchers, engineers, educators, and students we serve.
AMTI’s mission is to facilitate high-quality studies by equipping our customers with the most accurate and reliable instrumentation systems available.
Additionally, each year we identify ways we can contribute to the community by supporting education and research involving multi-axis force measurement and multi-axis testing systems.
AMTI is supporting the biomechanics and orthopaedics communities with the following programs:
- Force and Motion Foundation — $10,000 Scholarships (3 awarded annually)
- Force and Motion Foundation — $500 Travel Awards (awarded quarterly, up to 10 per quarter)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) — Biomechanics Interest Group Sponsorship
- Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society (GCMAS) — Student Travel Scholarships
- German Biomechanics Society - 2013 meeting — Best Experimental Study
- Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) — Educational Grant