AMTI is a passionate supporter of the international community of researchers, engineers, educators, and students we serve.
Throughout the last 36 years we have strived to facilitate high-quality studies by equipping our customers with the most accurate and reliable products on the market.
Additionally, each year we identify ways in which we can contribute back to the community by helping support education and research involving multi-axis force measurement and testing machines.
Our current efforts for 2012 include:
- Force and Motion Foundation — $10,000 Academic Scholarship (2-4 scheduled)
- Force and Motion Foundation — Travel Awards (60 scheduled)
- Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) — Educational Grant
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) — Biomechanics Interest Group Sponsorship
- Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis Society (GCMAS) — Student Travel Scholarships